"Jax, we're not in Kansas anymore.....or are we????"
We had a little birthday dinner for....ME! We had some yummy homemade pizza and Kimi's Famous Carrot Cake. I really enjoyed celebrating with my family. It's just FUN to be with them! I loved getting hugs from my adorable nieces and nephews and was totally pleased by my birthday meal and celebration. Thank you!
My parents and brothers went to pick up my other bro from his mission just 1 1/2 days after the Sociable. After they left, Kimi and I did some sister-sister (along with some kiddos) stuff. Jax LOVED the attention from his cousins. They "babysat" him by singing, kissing, and playing with him.
Austin even counted Jax's toes. I thought it was super cute. (Nice harido, K!)
We also did a mini-preschool session with Mrs. Tew and her assistant Miss Lucy, at about 7 p.m. one night. The kiddos are learning to write their letters. We did some writing in sugar and whip cream with our fingers. Above, you see the kids covering their mystery letter so that we can
all guess what letter they wrote "1, 2, 3..Show your letter!" I told them not to lick their fingers until the VERY end but they of course had to sneak some licks while they thought I wasn't looking--that whip cream is just too tempting ;)
Baby Cole and Jax just hanging out.
We also of course tried out some fancy hairstyles. This is the double waterfall braid created by Kimi.
No comments:
Post a Comment