4.24.2012

Let's Get it Started


 For probably the last time, we made the long drive out to Utah from Kansas.  Jax was a champ.  He slept a lot and was very good!  One of our conversations in Wyoming went like this: "Let's play I spy.  I spy something that is blue." "The sky." "Yep."  Now your turn.  "I spy something that is brown." "The weeds." "Yep." And that's the end of the I spy game in Wyoming. :)
The fun all started in Park City where we ate pizza and wings, played games, swam, found Easter baskets and eggs, and went to the Olympic Park. 
 
Greg TOTALLY tricked me by pulling the oldest trick in the book.  "Oh yeah, I found my family's basket in the dryer but I want my kids to find it."  How did I not see right through this?  Mark ended up finding OUR basket in the dryer about 10 minutes later and I just had to shake my head and laugh at myself :)  Thank you Mr and Mrs E Bunny for the basket and money eggs!
 This was fun to see!  It seems like yesterday that the Olympics were in Utah. 

 Park City was the best way to kick off our vacation and get the party started!



No comments: