We raced the go-karts at MMP while in Utah. It was SO MUCH FUN! I think it's becoming one of both me and Mark's favorite things to do when we visit G-town. Chris schooled us all and Mark came in second. I was on Mark's tail pretty much the whole race but couldn't manage to pass him up, so I settled for the Bronze Medal. It was Kimi and Geo's first time so we look forward to more competitive racing from them next time ;)
Here is one of Larry Miller's car museums. I'm reading Driven, Larry Miller's autobiography, right now. So I might be able to add some extra details about him/his hobbies/his collecting million dollar cars, etc. later. :) I was impressed with Chris's tour and bits of cool information he told us about the cars but I can't remember the specifics now. Thank you, Chris for a great time!
Go JAZZ!!!!! The Jazz played the Spurs while we were in Utah and Chris was nice enough to get us tickets. (Thanks!) We had a great time with my folks and Jax got to experience his first professional basketball game! It was an exciting game and the Jazz pulled off the win!
Me and Mom. I thought the couple behind us was funny. :)
We visited Grandpa Grant and Grandma Margie a couple of times. It was fun to see them with Jax, their one hundred and somethingth great-grandchild.
My mom, dad, and brothers went to Peru to visit and to pick up Benj. She brought back some neat gifts, one of which was this cute Peruvian hat. (Thanks!) I thought this picture was cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment