2.02.2012

Anniversary


We decided to do two dates for our anniversary this year.  The first was while Mark's mom was here (thanks for tending!).  We went bowling at the Union and happened to run into some friends so we joined their lane.  I didn't reach my goal of breaking 100 but that was okay because we had such a good time.  We also played a couple games of air hockey AND I even convinced Mark to do some DDR.  To me, it felt like we were dating in college again.  I'm glad we're done with college but it was nice to feel a little more young and care-free for a night...oh wait...I feel like that all the time.  Never mind. ha ha :)    

For part two, we experienced some fine dining at Harry's.  It was absolutely delicious!  We went all out and ordered an appetizer and dessert too!  Mark ordered steak, which was tender and mouth-watering.  I had the "special" which was fish with some type of cream cheese red pepper sauce over rice.  Y-U-M!  I love fancy.  I enjoyed time with Mark, getting dressed up, and trying and use some dining etiquette (probably should study up on that a bit more).    

Even though there have been challenges, it has been a blissful 4 years of marriage.  It's been awesome going through life's ups and downs with this handsome, tender, and patient man.  I can't believe how fast the time flies!  I love my hubby!
 

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Sure glad you had a wonderful anniversary...time does fly!!

Brandon and Danna said...

Congrats guys!