1.05.2012

Uno!


Hello Everybody!  I'm ONE MONTH old!  Are you as surprised as I am!!??  Time just keeps ticking.  I am good at eating, burping, going in my diaper, and sleeping.  I am getting a strong neck and I love to look around at the world.  I am a very good baby and my parents adore me!  My mom and I just got back from the grocery store.  These are a couple of pictures she took of me today on my UNO MONTH birthday!

5 comments:

Kimberli said...

Happy ONE month baby Jax! What a handsome kid!

P.S. Love the pizza! :)

Brandon and Danna said...

I love his huge eyes! What a cutie! Are you getting any sleep that is the question?

Cindy said...

What a big boy; one month old already. Happy Birthday to Jax!
Looks like you brought the new year in with lots of fun fun fun!

Britany said...

yay! So cute!

Anonymous said...

he is just ADORABLE !