4.28.2010

Grammy

Our sweet Grammy Tew passed away recently and we made the trip to Utah to support her funeral. We were happy to be there because she holds such a precious spot in our hearts. Mark grew up with her around his whole life and I have found that she was such an easy person to love right from the beginning. I feel extremely blessed to have met her and developed a relationship with her before she passed away."The Boys" and parents
It was also nice to be able to spend time with family while we were there. We found time for croquet, badminton and volleyball. We of course fit in some board game time too! Cash Flow, Ticket to Ride, and Acquire were the favorites this time.







This is a picture of Mark with the branch that he broke off trying to save the dragon kite that was stuck in the tree. What a hero!

2 comments:

Brandon and Danna said...

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Cindy said...

I loved her too. I don't think I will ever forget her sweet voice, her beautiful white hair and kind, loving ways