12.17.2009

Life is one continual party.....


...if you are a Tew. Oh Booya! Life visiting the Tripp Family was grand. We tried to squeeze in as many Christmas adventures as possible. One adventure that we relived several times was having game night. Now that we have played Cities and Knights we are pretty much hooked. Check out this insano concentration on my face, seriously.
This deserves a shout out to the men folk for receiving the most creative, innovative, and structurally sound gingerbread houses of 2009. Check out the skills of my husband....putting fresh ground salt as snow on the roof? I mean, really, how does he come up with these things? And, you should have seen what pieces he started out with. It looked more like an outhouse on the actual box to use for a guide, but no outhouse here for Mr. Tew. Home of Santa and Mrs. Claus:
Adventure #497: Making Gingerbread men, women, baby men, baby women, stars, bells, etc. etc. I believe this was my first time making gingerbread cookies. Talk about delicious! Plus, I had the best assistant by my side throughout the process.
I must sneak this in the post....shh...I don't know how "sane" the husband thinks I am for doing this but we (the girls, of course) went on adventures to Target an average of probably every other day and bought many festive shirts on several different occasions :)

What brings in the Christmas spirit more than a Mexican Fiesta of fresh guacamole, rice, and enchiladas displayed strategically in the Mexican Flag arrangement????? Nothing! They knew what they were doing when they chose Christmas colors for that flag. Awwwwwww...here we are by the fancy Nancy setup. We broke out the real candles and everything. That was one tasty Christmastime din din.
Feliz Navidad, Amigos!!!


There was an infinite amount of parties and adventures in San Antone and who did we share the good times with???? These lovely folks....... (plus Austin) Thank you Trippers and let the good times roll!

1 comment:

Greg & Jenny said...

You are so funny, and cute! I enjoyed reading this :)