It really is amazing isn't it! We saw it in the spring and loved it too. The songs get stuck in my head forever. My mom said you and kimi are both coming for Christmas....we are too! It will be fun to see you guys, it has been forever!
Oh my heck I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wicked! I'm glad you got to see it!
I totally LOOOOVE Wicked! I am way jealous you got to see it. =) Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It really is amazing isn't it! We saw it in the spring and loved it too. The songs get stuck in my head forever.
My mom said you and kimi are both coming for Christmas....we are too! It will be fun to see you guys, it has been forever!
Oh my heck I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wicked! I'm glad you got to see it!
I totally LOOOOVE Wicked! I am way jealous you got to see it. =) Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment