3.19.2009

I am currently on

SPRING BREAK!!!!!
Wahoo!

I've had some big plans for myself and this week as flown by already. I have been able to go to aerobics class, play ultimate frisbee, lose to Mark in tennis, go out to lunch, and do a bunch of random planning, cleaning, etc. etc. Although I have enjoyed my break, I almost would love another week of spring break. I better stop. Now I'm getting greedy. I guess I'll just wait for the summer.

One of the perks of teaching is the nice schedule. Who can complain about getting a week off of work in March? I think everyone should have a week long spring break no matter what they do. It invigorates the mind and soul to relax and have a week off. Maybe I could do a study on how if people have a spring break, they actually do a more efficient job at work. Nah....too much work....I'll just sit here and enjoy my spring break.

3 comments:

Kimberli said...

I agree... spring break is for everyone...even moms!

Cindy said...

I think we should have a week break every month. Jan break Feb Break and so forth. You think your greedy. Doesn't that sound fab though

Michelle said...

I think that it's so awesome that you are teaching! I bet you are awesome with those kids! And I agree that spring break should be for everyone. =)