11.02.2008

October Spooks

Some of the highlights of October for the Tews:
1. Mark gets rid of the Poison Oak from Louisiana trip. This is a picture of his legs. The left is the "infected" one and the right is what he looks like normally....sad story :(

2. Orange Dinner with some friends (orange bread bowls, cheese broccoli soup, pumpkin shaped orange jello, spooky spider ice cubes, and orange soda)


3. Some tasty treats...pumpkin bars and spider cupcakes.


4. Playin' the game we love, TENNIS

5. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Heather Tew said...

Happy Halloween.... I did get your message(thank you by the way)....life has been very hectic. I am glad that Mark is free from poison oak.

Sharon said...

Looks like you guys had a fun month! I am happy you updated your blog...I have been checking for an update on you guys!

Michelle said...

I love the idea of an 'orange' dinner! I will have to try it next year. I'm glad that the poisen oak is gone- that looked terrible! Poor Mark!