I guess the title says it all. WHOO! I made it to the new homestead! After a LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG thirty hour drive, I'm here! Lamely enough, I didn't take pics of the drive out here, the van, or the trailer with all of our junk...I mean stuff.
It was very fun living at my mom and dads for a couple of weeks but it's great to be "married" again. Mark's parents were kind enough to help us with the move. We had a nice few days to visit and party here. Student teaching starts next Monday. Life is good.
4 comments:
Hey girl, I am glad to see you made it and that you survived your LOOOOOONNNNGGG journey with the in-laws. Isn't being married much funner?? Enjoy the new place and tell your hubby hello!!!
Congrats on making it, that is a long drive! I am glad you are able to be back with your hubby again....that was such a long time to be apart!
I was just thinking we probably won't see each other very often since we both live outside of Utah....hopefully we end up there at the same time sometime!
Lacey will miss seeing your cute face hanging out with your mom ... but good luck with all your new adventures!
Love, Jeff and Krista Hutchins
Yeah! I'm glad you're back with your husband and that you made it there safely! Good luck settling in - I hope you like it in Texarkana!
Post a Comment