We went to TEXAS ROADHOUSE on a date last Friday. It was mmm mmm good! We ordered some tasty dishes.
~hot rolls- these were complimentary and came with tasty cinnamon butter.
~mini cactus blossom as an appetizer- battered onion with special dipping sauce.
~ribs- we dare say as good as Hamilton's in Logan. deluctable.
~mashed potatoes- loaded with cheese and bacon.
~steak fries- good seasoning but could have been a bit crispier.
~house salad- with Ranch dressing, Mark's favorite.
Although I haven't asked Mark specifically, I would say we both would recommend TEXAS ROADHOUSE to our friends as a Friday night date...but be sure to call ahead of time because it was definitely a full house! Yeeehaw!
3 comments:
You should try Logans..hopefully you have one, it is even better. But Texas Roadhouse is yummy too!! Logans does have better rolls though.
That is freaking funny...Jaren and I went to Texas Roadhouse, but for a Saturday Night Date...
Texas Roadhouse is one of Finn's favorite places to eat.(ok, so we've only been there once, but he loved it!)
Post a Comment