5.01.2008

May 1, 2008



It is May 1, 2008 in Logan, Utah. Need I say more? Yes, I do need to say more. Some say that writing in a journal can be a way to get frustrations out in a positive manner. After some consideration, I decided that writing a poem would best express how I truly feel about the snow.


I am so sick of the snow,
I wish it would go
Good heavens, it's May
GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are cold and wet
You're almost worse than debt!

I feel much better now. ha ha ha.

3 comments:

Kimberli said...

What a poet! You should go pro!

I seriously can't believe the snow pics!!! What is up with that?!?

Sharon said...

You crack me up! I definitely don't miss living in Logan when I see the snow...I hated it. The day we moved away from Logan we left at least 18 inches. Not fun! Now we just have to deal with lots and lots of rain...I don't know which is worse!

Heidi said...

Nice Lace! I love it!