5.18.2008

Latest Doings

Nothing too extraordinary has happened lately. Mark goes to work at about 3 p.m. until 9 p.m. I go to school from 8:30 a.m. until 3:45 p.m. And work from 4-6. It's a little sad that we see each other less now than when we were just dating. Oh well. Life goes on. I am enjoying school and learning interesting ways to teach kids. I do have many time consuming projects to do but I feel they will be worth it when I have my own classroom. It has been lovely weather up here lately so we have played tennis a couple of times along with a little frisbee. Yesterday we went to First Dam and fed the ducks. Life is good!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds like life is good! I love hearing about what you guys are doing... even if it's not too exciting!

Heidi said...

LiFe iS GoOd! Nice! I agree! That is the Anderson motto down here in the army!

Kimberli said...

I LOVE first Dam outings!

Did you see Sharon tagged you? I'll be keeping an eye out for your ABC's! Come on now ... don't tell me you are too busy!