Happy Halloween!
Little Jax was dressed up as a HOT DOG this year! We participated in the ward trunk-or-treat and soup dinner a few days before Halloween. Mark and I dressed as mustard and ketchup but I didn't get a picture of all 3 of us together! ugh!
We are also carrying on the ORANGE DINNER tradition started by my mom. Uncle John, Eli, and Maddie came over to celebrate with us. Not everything was orange this year, but we did have a tasty Mexican-themed dinner. John brought the caramel apple stuff, which was a hit.
Maddie refused to do "thumbs up" with the rest of us for this picture....teenagers these days. :)
Caramel apple making
1 comment:
That is the cutest little hot dog ever! And the orange party looked like a big hit... maybe I'll cook Mexican food tonight. (Love the caramel apple idea too!)
Miss you sis!
Post a Comment