7.26.2012

On a Walk...

One of my favorite things about San Antonio so far is our {almost} daily walk on the beautiful trails here.  I just love it!  It's relaxing and beautiful all at the same time.  We go most mornings and there are a couple of parks that are real close to our house, which is nice and convenient.

 Join us on one of my favorite trails.....
 This kiddo is ready for some fun!  He is such a good boy on our walks.  He looks around and kicks his little chubby legs over and over.  We often see people walking their dogs and he gets excited flapping his legs and arms and smiling when he sees the puppies. 

I'm rocking my tie-die shirt today :)  True hippie. :)

This is my view on the trails.  I love it.  Look at that cute little foot! 

Sights on the trail...


  I've always loved flowers.  The wildflowers on the trails are so pretty.  I particularly like that one with the dainty red flower.  San Antone's landscape is interesting.  There is cactus but also jungle-looking plants too.  We see and hear all sorts of beautiful birds. ("Just one more and I have exotic bird bingo!" What movie???)  We've also seen quite a few small deer.  It's strange how tame they are.  They don't even really flinch when they see people walking around.  They just go about their business.  


 Thanks for joining us on our walk (via blog)!  Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

2 comments:

Brandon and Danna said...

I only visited San Antonio for a month while Brandon was stationed there for three, but I loved it there too. It is a beautiful place. You little guy has the best smile. We miss you guys!

Kimberli said...

Love all the pictures. That boy is the sweetest thing ever. All of the sudden, he looks like a little boy or something. I need to investigate in person.
Love ya sis!