5.31.2012

Mother's Day




Mark totally scored on making my 1st Mother's Day wonderful!  He gave me a new paper cutter, nice ironing bored---I mean board (ha ha), and a mattress cover (I ruined our other one by putting it in the dryer...oops).  We also had a delicious breakfast of crepes with exotic fruits and fresh cream from our goat, Bill.  Mark is getting to be quite proficient in his grilling skills and cooked up some yummy chicken shish-kabobs for dinner. 

I was again reminded of the miracle of adoption on this special day.  I'm so thankful to our birth mom and birth grandma for their selfless sacrifice.  Being a mother to my son has truly given me more joy than I ever imagined.  Every time I look at my son I just have to smile!

I also thought of the wonderful women in my life who are excellent examples to me of righteous mothers and exemplary women.  THANK YOU! 

1 comment:

Kimberli said...

Is Bill making the trip to SA? Just curious... :)

Happy Mothers Day! I think you are a wonderful one! And that son of your's is pretty special too!