6.13.2011

Sweet Home...

Alabama!!!!!!!!!!!
This was such a fun trip! The hubby had a training so I decided to go along with him and visit our friends. We did a lot of fun things and met up with quite a few different people.....the only problem is that most of these memories are only recorded in our minds. I was pretty lame and didn't really take any pictures! It's annoying when I get home from a trip, just to realize that I took 2 pictures and Mark took 3, and I'm in every single one of them, many without anyone else in the picture. Lame. What was I thinking?


At least I was able to get a picture with the most handsome little man in Alabama! We were such good pals by the end of our stay. I miss you Mr. M!


Jenga was a top thriller while we were there. If you look closely, you can see evidence of my friend Heidi to the right of me....glad we got a picture of you! :)

We appreciate and loved our visits and stays with all y'all southerners! THANKS!

No comments: