I thought I'd enlighten those who are curious about our environment and surroundings. It has been a fun change moving to Kansas. We have really enjoyed it! We live in a "college town" and enjoy the excitement that KSU brings to the citizens of our town daily. Mark WILL NOT conform and wear purple since it's a "girl color and every male in town has been brainwashed to think it's masculine." Mark isn't really thrilled that we have a purple garbage can either. But I figure it's a once-in-a-lifetime possession. I have conformed to the sea of purple people. Even though red and black from GHS as well as Aggie Blue are true to my heart, I now own a purple K-State shirt, mainly because I need to wear purple at school or I won't be "respected." I told the children last week that I didn't own a K-State shirt and they gasped for air and covered their mouths like I had committed a terrible sin. I am not a "sinner" anymore. Go Cats! (P.S. Yes, this is a purple porta potty and it lives across the street from us. We named it "Parley Poo Poo." just kidding. I made that up just now.)


3 comments:
Love how you have embraced the purple and are once again a "cool" teacher. Whew!
And, Ed's doghouse is a MUST!
haha. Man, we're awesome here in Manhattan.
I'll never forget that purple outhouse. One city in a million I think .
Post a Comment