6.15.2010

The "Q"

It is full on heat of the summer and we are happy to have purchased......a BBQ!!! It is a used one and it works like a charm. We've done shish kabobs a couple of times now and that seems to be our favorite.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Hooray for BBQ season! I am getting Ben a BBQ for his birthday/fathers day and we are super excited to be grilling soon!

Brandon and Danna said...

One nice thing about a grill is it seems to be a guy thing and so that it makes making dinner so much nicer for me. I don't have to lift a hand. We love our grill too.

Stac and Chris said...

YEAH!!! BBQ's are the best!!

Mike and Kim said...

BBQ's are the best! We wish we could get one here, but the condo's we live in won't allow it. Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying your new yard!

Unknown said...

Mark,

You have to do corn. soak in water for a few hours and grill away. It is the best corn I have ever had.