8.13.2009

You might be a redneck if.....

...you eat footlong corndogs at your hometown's county fair.(notice the array of southern cuisine...mmm mmm good)

...you ride this bad boy to work
...your idea of some goooood cookin' is crawdads or alligator on a stick (things on sticks always taste better, right?)(this is our friend and he thought the fried gator stick was pretty tasty and worth trying, just in case the reader is interested)

...you buy this type of hot vehicle for your wife to drive.


...you are a 3 time defending champion at lawnmower racing!

(or you watch the three time defending champion and yell "ready...set...mow!!!")

If you aren't a redneck and you do/did these things, then I guess you are just hard core :)

Ok, Ok, we need some explanation...the Tews have officially experienced their first Watermelon Festival in Hope, Arkansas (birthplace of big Bill C.) Mark played in an all night softball tournament and we experienced the "hardcore/redneck" festivities as explained above. It was really fun!!! I can't believe we missed out last year. We even came home with a juicy, delicious watermelon!!!

4 comments:

Heather Tew said...

Looks like you had alot of fun!! Not sure about Fried corn on the cob though??? The watermelon sure does look yummy!!

Kimberli said...

Ha, ha! Love it! Its so sad you are moving... but I bet you'll find some great food in Kansas. And I love the Lawnmoving race. I think you should work that in to CMM5.

Stac and Chris said...

Ok so totally disgusting...Chris also tried the alligator on the stick, I almost died! Your post is so cute!

Cindy said...

Oooo, yuck alligator, I don't know about it. I think I'd have to pass. However, the festival looks like alot of fun.