Here in Texarkana, we have met some wonderful, awesome, incredible people. Among these include the darling Young Women in our Ward at church. I have been a leader for a while now and I realized the other day randomly how much these sweet girls mean to me. They are great examples and are just good girls through and through. We have had some fun times together each Sunday and Wednesday. 
We had a big "P" Party Sleepover as soon as summer arrived. We worked on "Personal Progress" and did pedicures. We also wore pink, purple, polka dots, pajamas, plaid or anything else we could think of starting with P. We ate pizza, pop, parfaits, and popcorn. It was a darn good time!!!

A couple of weeks ago, we had a weekend of fun for Youth Conference in Louisiana. This is a pic of some girls in the stake. It's always fun when the girls from our area can meet new friends and just hang out!!!
What cute chicas!!!!!!
A couple of weeks ago, we had a weekend of fun for Youth Conference in Louisiana. This is a pic of some girls in the stake. It's always fun when the girls from our area can meet new friends and just hang out!!!
What cute chicas!!!!!!
1 comment:
That's awesome that you get to be a young womens leader! I am in cub scouts and it's an adventure! I forgot to ask with your last post- why are you guys moving to arkansas?
Post a Comment