3.31.2008






We were engaged on Angels Landing in St. George, Utah on the 23rd of November. It was a suprise to me because I didn't think the ring would be finished until the following week. I had to ask Mark if he was serious because he had "fake proposed" to me twice before that. Once on USU campus with a CTR ring (I was about ready to kill him) and another time he used some horse ring he found in the street (I was so scared I picked him up off of his knee by his armpits :) After realizing that he was indeed serious, I started shaking because I was so happy and I couldn't settle down. The funny thing is his dad happened to say it would be a cool place to get engaged when we were sitting on the top of the mountain. He had no clue Mark had it planned out. I have never been so excited in my entire life!!!!! BOOYAH!

1 comment:

Natalie Marie said...

Love the pictures and stories Lace! I'm glad you got your blog up and running, now I can keep tabs on my two favorite Cole girls! :) Love ya!